Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Past




Merry Christmas to the ones who have meant the most to me. To the ones who are not here to share in the joy of the coming Christmas. To the ones who are celebrating in new bodies. Free of pain. Free of addiction.


You are missed. You are loved. You touched my life in a way that has never been forgotten. It made me stronger. You helped shape my future and helped me decide what I wanted and what I didn't want. 


Your faith and fortitude is something I can only hope to aspire to. You fought the good fight and made it through some ugly trials. Losing your boys before their time is a parents worst nightmare. You were an amazing woman. 


Your love for this family kept us strong. Your love for the Lord kept you strong. You were faith and love personified. You were an angel walking among us. There are not enough expressions of love to show you. 


Merry Christmas to my dad, my Uncle Ronnie, my Mammaw Sack and Mammaw Porter. You are loved. You are missed. I was lucky to have had you in my life. 

1 comment: