Saturday, July 14, 2007

Church Visiting

Hello! This is my first blog post!

I'm going to write about a church we visited tonight. Let me just say, I was blown away by the beauty of the sanctuary & chapel. It was divine! Then, the preacher, or rector as he's known there, opened his mouth. It was very boring and mundane. It was all written down for me to see on the program. It left nothing to the imagination. I'm used to my pastor going off on tangents that pertain to the sermon of the day. My pastor is never boring. We can close our eyes when we pray, knowing that we don't have to recite anything back. Visiting this other church made us sort of realize that we love our church, and we could be up a creek if we ever had to leave. Maybe we are where God wants us, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment